It’s Saturday. You know what that means, right? It’s time for another weekly digest!
This has been a bit of a rollercoaster week for me, and I’m about to head out of town on a house-sitting assignment, and I’m looking forward to getting some work done in quiet (and hopefully some rest too).
Let’s get into what’s new at TME this week.
It’s never been easier to find the content you love on The Music Entrepreneur. Discover what tools are available to help you in your search.
Principle writing on my upcoming book on creativity and artistry is now about halfway done. If you’re interested in pre-ordering, you’re welcome to take a look and find out more.
Music Industry How To
If you’d like to gain access to full-length guides at Music Industry How To, click here. In addition to myself, there are many industry experts sharing their wisdom over there.
Some musicians toil over their lyrics and keep polishing them until they’re 100% happy with them. Others write whatever comes to mind and leaves it at that. Neither approach is right or wrong, but if you’re having trouble getting what’s inside of you out, here are some tips for writing lyrics faster.
If you want to play fingerstyle guitar, mastering the dead thumb technique is essential to your success. Take a look at this guide to learn the basics.
Other Noteworthy Items
- 49 Ways to Get Free Music Promotion: a really great article detailing the various free music promotion methods that are available. Some on the list are now obsolete, but overall, I like the tips Marcus Taylor offers.
- Upcoming event: The Circle – Celebrating Songwriters – October 5
Thanks for Reading!
If you’re looking for more, check out our last weekly digest.
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 167 – How to Get Your Independent Record Label off the Ground – with Nick Sadler of NSDMT - December 13, 2019
- How to Set Ironclad Goals You’ll Follow Through on & Achieve Your Desired Outcomes with - December 13, 2019
- 166 – Steps You Need to Take as a Music Entrepreneur to Adapt in 2020 - December 5, 2019