Photo courtesy: Catstar Images
How was your week?
Mine was a bit hectic, a bit tiring, and a lot of fun, with four separate performances, rehearsals, and regular tasks and assignments mixed in.
In any case, here’s what you might have missed from this last week on TME.
The 14, 15, 16-hour work day has risen to prominence. Is it really all it’s cracked up to be? Is it sustainable? Do you actually get more done burning your candle on both ends? Find out.
Looking for tips and best practices on what posts to boost on Facebook, and how? Check out this step-by-step video.
Music Industry How To
If you’d like to gain access to full-length guides at Music Industry How To, click here. I’m a staff writer with MIHT.
What is one of the most effective ways to get people out to your shows? By tying in with a current event, you can dramatically increase attendance and awareness for causes you care about.
Interested in sounding like Eddie Van Halen? Want to play impressive sounding licks at the drop of a dime? Even beginners can learn how. In this lesson, you will learn the two-hand tapping technique.
Other Noteworthy Items
- Upcoming event: The Question Community – September 18
- Upcoming event: The Classics – Celebrating Jazz Vocalists – September 21
Thanks for Reading!
If you want more, check out our last weekly digest from May.
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 167 – How to Get Your Independent Record Label off the Ground – with Nick Sadler of NSDMT - December 13, 2019
- How to Set Ironclad Goals You’ll Follow Through on & Achieve Your Desired Outcomes with - December 13, 2019
- 166 – Steps You Need to Take as a Music Entrepreneur to Adapt in 2020 - December 5, 2019