Photo courtesy: Catstar Images (my picture)
How’s your week been?
I’m getting pumped for WordCamp, which is now only a week away. If you’re in Calgary, and you want to geek out over WordPress, I hope to see you there.
Let’s get into the weekly digest.
My Thoughts on Put Your Dream to the Test: 10 Questions that Will Help You See It and Seize It by John C. Maxwell
People seem to love my book reviews, so here’s another that covers John Maxwell’s Put Your Dream to the Test.
7 Habits of Happy Successful Entrepreneurs
Janet Miller was kind enough to contribute this guest post on being a happy successful entrepreneur. Make sure to say “thanks” in the comments!
Lessons in Creativity, Part 4: Inspiration
Where does inspiration come from? Why does it matter? Should an artist wait for inspiration, or should they do the work anyway? This post covers the subject of inspiration in depth.
Music Industry How To
I’m a staff writer over at Music Industry How To, and as result, I contribute new guides there on a weekly basis. If you’d like to learn about becoming a member to gain access to full guides, click here.
Here’s what’s new this week:
How To Budget For Your Next Music Project
Every musician needs funding to see their visions realized. This guide explores tips on how to budget for a music project.
How To Play Lead Guitar For Beginners – Master The Art Quick!
Are you just getting started in lead guitar? Then you’re going to want to take a look at this guide.
Other Noteworthy Items
- Upcoming event: Help Build the Fort Back – A Musical Fundraiser for Fort Mac – May 21
- Upcoming event: WordCamp Calgary – May 28 & 29
Thanks for Reading!
If you want more, take a look at last week’s weekly digest.
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 167 – How to Get Your Independent Record Label off the Ground – with Nick Sadler of NSDMT - December 13, 2019
- How to Set Ironclad Goals You’ll Follow Through on & Achieve Your Desired Outcomes with - December 13, 2019
- 166 – Steps You Need to Take as a Music Entrepreneur to Adapt in 2020 - December 5, 2019