I talked quite a bit about the tools I use and recommend in my book, but I have to admit, it’s a bit of a moving target.
My focus and habits shift from month to month, as new information becomes available, and as I discover better solutions to run my business and music career.
That’s why I decided to put together a new, more comprehensive tool list. I will be updating it periodically as I continue to learn and evolve.
Below you will find a list of tools I use, organized by category.
Note: I am an affiliate for some of the products and services listed below. I will receive a commission on any items purchased through specific links.
- Auphonic for enhancing audio
- Tracktion for tracking, mixing and mastering
- Rode Procaster Broadcast Dynamic Vocal Microphone, this is also a great vocal/instrument mic
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface to connect my mic to my computer
Composition & Guitar Tab
- Print Friendly & PDF for turning blog posts into PDFs
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Boxshot for 3D mockups of eBooks and other products
- Greenshot for drawing on screenshots
- Ernie Ball Music Man Axis
- Orange PPC112
- Peavey 6505 Mini Head
- Zoom G3X Guitar Effects & Amp Simulator
- Calendly for scheduling Skype calls and interviews
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, a nice low-cost webcam that records at 1080p
Get your FREE weekly action plan and grow your music career NOW.
Get THE MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR CODE book.
- Want to Test Drive My New Course? - October 23, 2020
- 211 – How Sync Licensing Can Transform Your Music Career – with Adam McInnis - October 22, 2020
- Karan Beghi from Musicspace Shares About Their Music Catalog Management Platform - October 19, 2020