Would you like to get your music streamed millions of times on Spotify? What if there was a proven step-by-step process you could follow to achieve that goal?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:25 – Owner of Fame Hackers Isabella Bedoya
- 01:34 – Approach to digital marketing and e-commerce
- 03:06 – Why Spotify?
- 04:50 – The importance of being fan-centric
- 08:16 – How do we go about finding our ideal fans?
- 11:30 – Why is it so important that artists optimize their brand to attract their ideal listeners?
- 13:50 – Getting the right kind of PR and playlisting
- 18:16 – Is maximizing your revenue as simple as growing your fan base?
- 20:35 – Sales funnels for musicians
- 22:09 – Who not how
- 24:02 – Can artists get millions of streams?
- 26:32 – What’s the last YouTube video Isabella watched?
- 27:02 – What’s Isabella’s daily routine like?
- 28:47 – What is the greatest challenge Isabella has overcome?
- 30:12 – What is the greatest victory Isabella has experienced?
- 31:00 – Are there any books that helped Isabella on her journey?
- 32:29 – The Renegade Musician
So, if you’re ready to be inspired and empowered, you’ll want to pick up a copy of my latest eBook, The Renegade Musician at Gum.co/RenegadeMusician. Usually, I charge $30 for this eBook. For the next 10 orders, you can get it for $10. So, head on over to Gum.co/RenegadeMusician to get your copy.
This has been episode 231 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.