Do you wish you could do a better job of engaging your fans? Have you ever thought about starting a fan club?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, featuring Sarah Beth Perry of With the Band.
- 00:27 – Our special guest, Sarah Beth Perry of With the Band
- 02:11 – How and why was With the Band created?
- 05:41 – What is Fan Crews?
- 11:20 – Fan clubs – an opportunity many artists are missing
- 13:35 – What else is happening with With the Band?
- 15:48 – What was the last YouTube video Sarah watched?
- 16:22 – What is Sarah’s daily routine like?
- 18:02 – What’s the greatest challenge Sarah has overcome?
- 21:54 – What is Sarah’s greatest victory?
- 23:59 – How can listeners collaborate with high profile artists or clients?
- 26:01 – What pain points does Sarah have as a music entrepreneur?
- 27:56 – Sarah’s recommended books
- 33:10 – Closing thoughts
We have a fast-growing library of free guides you can access in exchange for your email address at MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/Join. One such guide I will highlight now is How to Make Money on Spotify, which will help you maximize your streaming earnings.
Yes, you will be added to my email list once you’ve signed up for your guide. The thing is, I have some special promotions to share with you once you’re inside, and if you’ve been looking for answers to your music career questions, I don’t think you’re going to want to miss out on this.
So, again, find a guide that appeals to you at MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/Join.
This has been episode 214 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.