It’s taken me a while, but I’m finally getting to something I know you’ve been waiting for me to get to – social media in 2020, 2021, and beyond!
It’s laughable how little has changed (beyond maybe esthetic) since a year, two years, or even three years ago (especially for us here at the HQ).
So, in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I take a bit of a different approach, and share author Joe Pulizzi’s five tips with you, and expand on them (video below). Enjoy!
- 00:41 – The evolving identity of Music Entrepreneur HQ
- 03:22 – This is essential to creating the life of your dreams through music
- 03:57 – Best social media strategies for 2021
- 04:26 – Tip #1: Narrow your focus
- 06:09 – Tip #2: Be clear on your message, your audience, and your niche
- 07:16 – Tip #3: Be helpful and interesting
- 08:30 – Tip #4: Create an ownership strategy
- 09:14 – Tip #5: Be consistent
- 09:41 – Key takeaways/action steps
- 10:54 – News and updates
- 11:26 – Leave a rating and review on iTunes
- 11:35 – Get a hold of David
- 11:44 – Your weekly action plan
Transcription:Your content tilt is your unique identity in the world, how you stand out from others in your space. Click To Tweet
Get your FREE weekly action plan and grow your music career NOW.
Offer EXPIRES September 30: Get THE MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR CODE book and bonuses for just $5.