Have you ever thought of yourself as more than a musician? Do you see possibilities beyond the song others don’t see?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I pass the mic with author, entrepreneur, musician Andy Seth (A-Luv). He shares about his new book and album, Bling, his content marketing agency Flow, his meditation practice, and a great deal more.
- 00:27 – The Antidote & Spirit Searcher Vol. 1
- 01:14 – Publishing to Medium for 365 consecutive days
- 01:42 – Comedic tribute to the 80s music project
- 02:08 – Something special for episode 200?
- 03:15 – Growing up in a motel in L.A.
- 05:35 – The life-changing power of spirituality
- 10:04 – “Safety net” advice and whether to take it
- 17:32 – What is Flow?
- 25:29 – Bling
- 33:01 – What’s the last YouTube video you watched?
- 33:09 – What is Andy’s daily routine like?
- 35:19 – Is there a connection between meditation and success in business?
- 39:52 – What is the biggest challenge Andy has overcome?
- 43:36 – Andy’s greatest victory
- 47:15 – Andy’s book recommendations
- 51:32 – Andy’s special offer for you
- 53:28 – David’s three key takeaways
- 54:41 – News and updates
- 55:37 – Listener comments?
- 57:18 – Get in touch with David
Full transcription is coming soon.
Listen to Bling here:
If you don't have a safety net, there are some things people will advise you on that are just stupid. Click To Tweet