Do you feel like there isn’t enough hour in a day? Or enough day in a week?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I share what you will discover when you go beyond productivity and time management.
- 00:27 – Berry picking and getting too much sun
- 00:40 – The coursework David’s been taking on
- 01:09 – Spirit Searcher, Vol. 1
- 02:13 – David’s tribute to the 80s music project
- 02:41 – The launch of the new 60-day program
- 03:00 – “Hey – this needs to be an article!”
- 03:52 – An important message about time management
- 04:14 – The downfall of aimless productivity
- 04:46 – What you really want
- 05:08 – It’s not about the number of hours in a day you’re working
- 06:12 – Never be down on yourself
- 06:53 – News at the HQ
- 07:34 – Spread the love
- 07:43 – Get in touch with David
- 07:55 – Get your free weekly action plan
Transcription:Never be down on yourself for overworking. Never be down on yourself for underworking. Click To Tweet It’s not about how much time you’re at your desk because sometimes you can feel energized working more, and sometimes you can feel devitalized working less. Click To Tweet
Crack the code on the music business. Get THE MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR CODE book.
- 201 – When it’s Time to Pivot - August 6, 2020
- 200 – Bling – with Author, Entrepreneur, Musician Andy Seth - July 30, 2020
- Addressing Concerns Regarding Executive Inner Circle Program - July 24, 2020