Ever wondered why I’m not a manager? You’re not the only one.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I get into why I’m not a manager, share about the path I’m on, and what function I serve in the music business.
This really should have been done a long time ago.
- 00:32 – Returning to Abbotsford
- 01:14 – A couple times David’s been asked to do something specific in music
- 02:44 – Why is David not a talent manager?
- 03:46 – Some crazy guy from Edmonton who couldn’t string two sentences together
- 04:42 – Another artist from Calgary who wanted to work with David
- 05:42 – The economics have got to make sense
- 08:33 – Every 90 days we come out with a new offer
- 10:25 – The value creation cycle
- 14:45 – Upside down content marketing
- 17:26 – Random James Allen quote
- 18:17 – Reach out to David quickly and easily
- 18:37 – Call to action for Rock Stars (you!)
We can all come up with excuses instead of living the life we choose. Click To Tweet
Get your FREE weekly action plan and grow your music career NOW.
Get THE MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR CODE book.
- 211 – How Sync Licensing Can Transform Your Music Career – with Adam McInnis - October 22, 2020
- Karan Beghi from Musicspace Shares About Their Music Catalog Management Platform - October 19, 2020
- 4 Insidious Music Entrepreneur Myths Debunked - October 18, 2020