How do you get coverage for your new release? How do you get your music into the hands of bloggers, playlisters, YouTubers and more?
He shares how to approach your relationship with SubmitHub as an artist, how it came to be, how artists can use it as part of their marketing mix and more.
- 00:00 – How we’re managing during COVID-19
- 02:52 – How should artists approach their relationship with SubmitHub?
- 07:27 – Coming into it with realistic expectations
- 10:10 – How SubmitHub came to be
- 11:53 – Is there such a thing as typical results for SubmitHub users?
- 15:12 – How should artists use SubmitHub as part of their marketing mix?
- 21:21 – How was Indie Shuffle monetized?
- 26:00 – The lawsuit
- 32:33 – What are some things musicians should know about sending effective emails?
- 35:57 – What is Jason’s routine like?
- 38:54 – The top performing CEOs are only productive 30 minutes per day?
- 40:53 – What are some of the greatest challenges you’ve overcome?
- 43:47 – What are some of the greatest victories you’ve experienced?
- 48:34 – What books have helped you on your journey?
- 50:12 – Is there anything else I should have asked?
Get your FREE Report: 3 Career-Killing Mistakes All Musicians Make
- To All My Haters… I’ve Got 5,658 Social Media Followers - May 29, 2020
- 192 – Looking to the Future of a Blockchain-Powered Music Industry – with Stefan Schulz of Bitfury Surround - May 28, 2020
- Music Career Tips Weekly - May 27, 2020