How do you get coverage for your new release? How do you get your music into the hands of bloggers, playlisters, YouTubers and more?
He shares how to approach your relationship with SubmitHub as an artist, how it came to be, how artists can use it as part of their marketing mix and more.
- 00:00 – How we’re managing during COVID-19
- 02:52 – How should artists approach their relationship with SubmitHub?
- 07:27 – Coming into it with realistic expectations
- 10:10 – How SubmitHub came to be
- 11:53 – Is there such a thing as typical results for SubmitHub users?
- 15:12 – How should artists use SubmitHub as part of their marketing mix?
- 21:21 – How was Indie Shuffle monetized?
- 26:00 – The lawsuit
- 32:33 – What are some things musicians should know about sending effective emails?
- 35:57 – What is Jason’s routine like?
- 38:54 – The top performing CEOs are only productive 30 minutes per day?
- 40:53 – What are some of the greatest challenges you’ve overcome?
- 43:47 – What are some of the greatest victories you’ve experienced?
- 48:34 – What books have helped you on your journey?
- 50:12 – Is there anything else I should have asked?
Crack the code on the music business. Get THE MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR CODE book.
- 201 – When it’s Time to Pivot - August 6, 2020
- 200 – Bling – with Author, Entrepreneur, Musician Andy Seth - July 30, 2020
- Addressing Concerns Regarding Executive Inner Circle Program - July 24, 2020