What is the state of the live event industry amid COVID-19? How are tech companies coping in these times of seismic change?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I chat with Ed Vincent of Festival Pass, who shares about his new platform and journey as a serial entrepreneur.
- 00:18 – How are tech companies responding to the current crisis?
- 07:02 – When do you think things will go back to normal?
- 09:44 – Rosy predictions for the future of live events
- 14:14 – How to get more people out to your gigs
- 18:33 – What is the greatest failure you’ve overcome as an entrepreneur?
- 21:26 – What is the greatest victory you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 22:59 – The joy is in the process
- 23:29 – Are there any books that have helped you on your journey?
- 26:18 – Closing words
Crack the code on the music business. Get THE MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR CODE book.
- 201 – When it’s Time to Pivot - August 6, 2020
- 200 – Bling – with Author, Entrepreneur, Musician Andy Seth - July 30, 2020
- Addressing Concerns Regarding Executive Inner Circle Program - July 24, 2020