In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, we continue our conversation, touching on everything from the project cycle and making the music you want to make, to gear and listener behavior in the digital age.
- 00:18 – The project cycle
- 13:05 – Making the music you want to make
- 20:34 – Gear talk
- 25:12 – Analog vs. digital debate
- 26:00 – Consumer/listener behavior in the digital age
- 29:10 – Rough takes, demos, stems
- 31:43 – Closing thoughts
Get your FREE weekly action plan and grow your music career NOW.
Get THE MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR CODE book.