In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, we continue our conversation, touching on everything from the project cycle and making the music you want to make, to gear and listener behavior in the digital age.
- 00:18 – The project cycle
- 13:05 – Making the music you want to make
- 20:34 – Gear talk
- 25:12 – Analog vs. digital debate
- 26:00 – Consumer/listener behavior in the digital age
- 29:10 – Rough takes, demos, stems
- 31:43 – Closing thoughts
Crack the code on the music business. Get THE MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR CODE book.
- 201 – When it’s Time to Pivot - August 6, 2020
- 200 – Bling – with Author, Entrepreneur, Musician Andy Seth - July 30, 2020
- Addressing Concerns Regarding Executive Inner Circle Program - July 24, 2020