Pre-orders for The Music Entrepreneur Code will open soon. Get on the waiting list to access insider content and get a head start on cracking the code.
Are you looking for a way to promote your live shows? Do you wish you could reach more people and encourage more ticket sales?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I pass the mic with Managing Partner of Bandsintown, Fabrice Sergent, who shares valuable insights into live performance as well as entrepreneurship.
- 00:34 – What is Bandsintown?
- 01:44 – How and why was Bandsintown created?
- 03:10 – It’s a great platform for independent artists too
- 03:48 – Will live performance continue to be the most profitable sector of the music industry?
- 05:39 – Live performance and the struggle of being independent
- 05:54 – The greatest myth of all
- 08:18 – Creating an experience for your fans
- 10:51 – It doesn’t happen by accident!
- 12:48 – Talent, perseverance and hard work favors luck
- 13:06 – The importance of keeping your fans engaged
- 13:41 – Bandsintown’s new functionality
- 17:08 – Utilizing data well to have a successful career
- 19:14 – Charts on Bandsintown
- 21:32 – Hypebot acquisition
- 22:57 – What is the greatest struggle you’ve overcome?
- 25:43 – Loneliness in entrepreneurship
- 26:31 – What are the greatest victories you’ve had as an entrepreneur?
- 28:04 – Are there any books that have helped you on your journey?
- 29:22 – Building a thriving live music community
- 30:06 – On loneliness
Put your music career on overdrive by purchasing The New Music Industry book
Don’t forget to subscribe to The New Music Industry Podcast on Apple Podcasts