Have you ever thought about using your musical talents in support of business?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, Tommy Zee shares his story, how he ended up becoming a producer and how to determine whether you’re living a fulfilling life.
- 00:34 – A quick note about today’s episode
- 00:57 – The many revenue streams available to musicians
- 02:32 – Making a difference in the lives of the people you’re serving
- 05:16 – What kept David going when he wanted to quit
- 06:37 – Is my life working?
- 10:13 – Simplifying music entrepreneurship
- 11:04 – Serving your clients in the studio
- 11:59 – There’s a difference between being an artist and an artisan
- 16:05 – The marriage between the artists and the funder
- 19:48 – Doing business in the music business
- 23:32 – The inordinate fixation on streaming platforms and Spotify
- 24:37 – Pricing your offers the right way
- 33:42 – The difference between a funnel and a chocolate wheel
- 35:38 – If you stay in your insanity long enough, you’ll have a breakthrough
- 42:22 – Using buzzwords in business
- 43:56 – Living a life you love
- 49:12 – Embracing a new chapter in your life
- 53:09 – Special offer for The New Music Industry Podcast listeners
- 57:04 – The products you create can transform
- 1:00:45 – Consume a course and become an expert
- 1:02:34 – Creating a human to human connection
- 1:02:58 – The Music Entrepreneur Code
Get your FREE weekly action plan and grow your music career NOW.
Get THE MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR CODE book.
- Want to Test Drive My New Course? - October 23, 2020
- 211 – How Sync Licensing Can Transform Your Music Career – with Adam McInnis - October 22, 2020
- Karan Beghi from Musicspace Shares About Their Music Catalog Management Platform - October 19, 2020