It has long been touted that remote studio collaboration is easier and more convenient than ever. But is it true?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I chat with Ameen Abdulla, Founder and CEO of Soundwhale. Soundwhale brings audio collaboration to a whole new level.
- 00:34 – Introductions
- 00:44 – Share your story with us
- 10:15 – Starting a movement
- 12:41 – Remote studio collaboration
- 22:12 – Losing clients to poor remote collaboration tech
- 27:03 – Soundwhale doesn’t use the Cloud?
- 29:38 – Beta launch?
- 31:14 – What is the greatest challenge you’ve overcome?
- 33:34 – What is the greatest victory you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 35:57 – Are there any books or other resources that have helped you on your journey?
- 38:01 – The importance of relaxation
- 41:25 – Wrap up
- 41:46 – The Music Entrepreneur Code
Get your FREE weekly action plan and grow your music career NOW.
Get THE MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR CODE book.
- Want to Test Drive My New Course? - October 23, 2020
- 211 – How Sync Licensing Can Transform Your Music Career – with Adam McInnis - October 22, 2020
- Karan Beghi from Musicspace Shares About Their Music Catalog Management Platform - October 19, 2020