Pre-orders for The Music Entrepreneur Code will open soon. Get on the waiting list to access insider content and get a head start on cracking the code.
It has long been touted that remote studio collaboration is easier and more convenient than ever. But is it true?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I chat with Ameen Abdulla, Founder and CEO of Soundwhale. Soundwhale brings audio collaboration to a whole new level.
- 00:34 – Introductions
- 00:44 – Share your story with us
- 10:15 – Starting a movement
- 12:41 – Remote studio collaboration
- 22:12 – Losing clients to poor remote collaboration tech
- 27:03 – Soundwhale doesn’t use the Cloud?
- 29:38 – Beta launch?
- 31:14 – What is the greatest challenge you’ve overcome?
- 33:34 – What is the greatest victory you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 35:57 – Are there any books or other resources that have helped you on your journey?
- 38:01 – The importance of relaxation
- 41:25 – Wrap up
- 41:46 – The Music Entrepreneur Code
Put your music career on overdrive by purchasing The New Music Industry book
Don’t forget to subscribe to The New Music Industry Podcast on Apple Podcasts