Pre-orders for The Music Entrepreneur Code will open soon. Get on the waiting list to access insider content and get a head start on cracking the code.
What inspires you to write? Do you feel like you’re able to write authentically, from the heart?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I chat with Miami-based singer-songwriter Judah Holiday and deep dive into his process.
- 00:34 – Is Judah Holiday your real name?
- 01:50 – What is the story behind your single, “Good Life”?
- 07:34 – The connection between writers and Adderall
- 08:34 – What is it that keeps you going when you feel like you’ve hit bottom?
- 10:19 – What inspired you to put pen to paper at 14?
- 15:02 – Counting to 10 in Japanese
- 16:31 – Turning difficult life moments in to catchy, uplifting songs
- 18:56 – The importance of giving voice to unexpressed feelings
- 22:57 – Today’s pop music and authentic expression
- 28:03 – How do you create a connection with your audience through your music?
- 31:16 – What is the music business algorithm?
- 33:56 – What’s next for Judah?
- 35:02 – Are there any books or resources that have helped you on your journey?
- 35:58 – Wrap up
Put your music career on overdrive by purchasing The New Music Industry book
Don’t forget to subscribe to The New Music Industry Podcast on Apple Podcasts