Interested in growing your label? Trying to figure out how to use your budget?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I share some tips on how to take your record label national.
- 00:34 – A mysterious question I’ve gotten a few times
- 01:20 – Tire kicker?
- 02:34 – Consider hiring a consultant, coach or mentor
- 03:44 – Do you know who your target audience is?
- 04:43 – A possible roadmap for our collaboration
- 04:53 – Free versus paid advice
- 05:34 – We could get national exposure for you tomorrow
- 06:22 – What does national exposure mean to you?
- 06:38 – #1: Facebook ads
- 07:32 – #2: Influencer/celebrity marketing
- 08:30 – #3: Direct mail
- 09:27 – #4: Radio
- 10:47 – #5: Television
- 11:54 – #6: Podcast tours
- 12:50 – Closing thoughts
- 13:33 – The New Music Industry: Adapting, Growing, and Thriving in The Information Age
P.S. Is this something you struggle with? Do you have questions that weren't answered here? Are you serious about getting your music heard and growing your fan base? Download a FREE resource NOW to begin the process of creating the life you love through music.