Pre-orders for The Music Entrepreneur Code will open soon. Get on the waiting list to access insider content and get a head start on cracking the code.
Interested in growing your label? Trying to figure out how to use your budget?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I share some tips on how to take your record label national.
- 00:34 – A mysterious question I’ve gotten a few times
- 01:20 – Tire kicker?
- 02:34 – Consider hiring a consultant, coach or mentor
- 03:44 – Do you know who your target audience is?
- 04:43 – A possible roadmap for our collaboration
- 04:53 – Free versus paid advice
- 05:34 – We could get national exposure for you tomorrow
- 06:22 – What does national exposure mean to you?
- 06:38 – #1: Facebook ads
- 07:32 – #2: Influencer/celebrity marketing
- 08:30 – #3: Direct mail
- 09:27 – #4: Radio
- 10:47 – #5: Television
- 11:54 – #6: Podcast tours
- 12:50 – Closing thoughts
- 13:33 – The New Music Industry: Adapting, Growing, and Thriving in The Information Age
Put your music career on overdrive by purchasing The New Music Industry book
Don’t forget to subscribe to The New Music Industry Podcast on Apple Podcasts