Pre-orders for The Music Entrepreneur Code will open soon. Get on the waiting list to access insider content and get a head start on cracking the code.
Are you looking to get more publicity for your music or band? Do you wish a major media outlet would cover your story?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, we learn from the best. Ariel Hyatt of Cyber PR sheds light on the current state of publicity in the music industry as well as what she’s excited about creating.
- 01:30 – What brought you to this point of helping musicians and music related brands?
- 03:51 – Dyslexia
- 04:50 – How long did it take for you and your company to get established in your space?
- 08:39 – Creative projects are closed loops
- 09:41 – The dangers of comparison
- 12:29 – How important is publicity for musicians and what is PR?
- 14:13 – FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened
- 15:40 – The media will cover you if you have something newsworthy to share
- 19:11 – The grind
- 23:05 – How effective are press releases?
- 25:53 – Copywriting skills
- 26:57 – Why write books?
- 35:39 – Is there a project you’re fired up about working on right now?
- 37:58 – Am I on track? – An assessment of The Music Entrepreneur HQ business
- 45:35 – Concluding thoughts
Put your music career on overdrive by purchasing The New Music Industry book
Don’t forget to subscribe to The New Music Industry Podcast on Apple Podcasts
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- How to Create Your Own Live Performance Opportunities as a Musician - January 27, 2020
- My 3 Words for 2020 - January 24, 2020
- Can You Make More Money in Music by Optimizing Cash Flow? - January 23, 2020