Is it possible for musicians to earn money from their passion? Where can musicians go to learn the skills, they need, to increase their effectiveness?
- 00:34 – Are you investing in your ongoing education?
- 01:30 – Introductions
- 01:39 – What brought you to this point?
- 08:30 – Do you need permission to be a musician?
- 12:51 – What is the Profitable Musician Summit?
- 16:40 – What have you learned from putting on the Profitable Musician Summit?
- 19:46 – What has been the response to the Profitable Musician Summit?
- 21:28 – Is it even possible to be a profitable musician?
- 23:11 – People are stopped by the smallest things
- 24:35 – Make the commitment first, work out the details later
- 25:28 – Making money in music
- 28:14 – What are your thoughts on music entrepreneurship?
- 30:49 – Learning from failures
- 32:05 – What are some of the biggest challenges you’ve encountered as an entrepreneur?
- 34:41 – Getting coaching
- 35:55 – What are some of the biggest successes you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 37:11 – Hacking book writing
- 38:39 – Are there any books or resources that have helped you on your journey?
- 40:07 – Is there anything else I should have asked?
Crack the code on the music business. Get THE MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR CODE book.