Pre-orders for The Music Entrepreneur Code will open soon. Get on the waiting list to access insider content and get a head start on cracking the code.
Social media can be a massive distraction. But if used correctly, it’s a tool that can help you work smarter instead of just harder.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, Monica Strut answers some of the most common questions you’re likely to have about social media and how to make the most of your online presence.
- 00:18 – Who is Monica Strut?
- 00:57 – Social media reset
- 01:51 – How to fail on YouTube
- 03:16 – Consistency on social media
- 04:50 – How important is Instagram?
- 06:48 – Maintaining brand consistency on social media
- 07:49 – Using your personal profiles to promote your music
- 10:45 – How often can you post to social media?
- 11:38 – How important is social media for musicians?
- 15:40 – Working smarter not harder
- 16:40 – Why did you start your business as an artist coach?
- 20:55 – The issue with traditional business plan
- 21:48 – Is it overwhelming to offer a lot of different services?
- 27:55 – What’s the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business?
- 29:13 – What has been your biggest victory?
- 30:07 – Overcoming mental blocks
- 31:34 – Are there any books that have had an impact on you?
- 34:15 – Wrap up
Put your music career on overdrive by purchasing The New Music Industry book
Don’t forget to subscribe to The New Music Industry Podcast on Apple Podcasts
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- How to Create Your Own Live Performance Opportunities as a Musician - January 27, 2020
- My 3 Words for 2020 - January 24, 2020
- Can You Make More Money in Music by Optimizing Cash Flow? - January 23, 2020