“Influencer marketing” is a bit of a buzzword these days. But how does it apply to the music industry? Can a musician take advantage of influencer marketing to grow awareness for their music?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I chat with Johnny Vieira, CEO & Founder of TribeFluence, and he explains why influencer marketing represents a significant opportunity for musicians.
Get in Touch with Johnny:
Johnny has graciously offered to speak with anyone who’s interested in taking advantage of influencer marketer to grow their career. You can get in touch with him at:
- (310) 691-4487
- 00:14 – Introductions
- 00:22 – How did you come to launch a tech company?
- 02:07 – What are some of the most challenging aspects of building a music career in the digital age?
- 03:16 – How does TribeFluence help musicians?
- 05:16 – How did the idea for TribeFluence come about?
- 09:10 – How do you define influencer marketing?
- 11:12 – How has influencer marketing evolved over time?
- 13:11 – Why should musicians focus on working with microinfluencers?
- 15:29 – Are there certain products that benefit more from influencer marketing?
- 17:30 – What are the best platforms for influencer marketing?
- 19:15 – What makes TribeFluence stand out from other tools?
- 20:57 – What’s the best advice you’d give to a musician utilizing your platform?
- 22:32 – What’s the biggest challenge you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 24:32 – What are the greatest victories you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 25:50 – Are there any books that have impacted you on your journey?
- 28:22 – Closing remarks
Get your FREE weekly action plan and grow your music career NOW.
Get THE MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR CODE book.
- Want to Test Drive My New Course? - October 23, 2020
- 211 – How Sync Licensing Can Transform Your Music Career – with Adam McInnis - October 22, 2020
- Karan Beghi from Musicspace Shares About Their Music Catalog Management Platform - October 19, 2020