Pre-orders for The Music Entrepreneur Code will open soon. Get on the waiting list to access insider content and get a head start on cracking the code.
What is your purpose? What were you meant to accomplish in your lifetime? Are you living life to your fullest?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I interview Jules Schroeder of Unconventional Life. She shares how she came to understand her purpose in this world, how she encourages others to live a life of passion, what we can do to find a platform for our message, and much more.
- 00:14 – Introductions
- 00:25 – How would you describe what you do?
- 02:08 – Multipotentialites and the traditional model of success
- 04:10 – Creating a connection through passion
- 06:16 – Near death experience
- 10:24 – Spiritual experiences and living life to the fullest
- 15:05 – What does music entrepreneurship mean to you?
- 20:04 – Being unreasonable
- 21:46 – The unconventional life is becoming the conventional life
- 26:37 – What is your number one tip for building a podcast audience?
- 30:28 – How do you find a platform for your message?
- 35:43 – Are there any books you recommend?
- 37:11 – Closing thoughts
Put your music career on overdrive by purchasing The New Music Industry book
Don’t forget to subscribe to The New Music Industry Podcast on Apple Podcasts