Pre-orders for The Music Entrepreneur Code will open soon. Get on the waiting list to access insider content and get a head start on cracking the code.
What should one be doing to advance their career? How should they be spending their time as a music entrepreneur?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I reflect back on 2017 and talk about 10 things I did to move my career forward.
- 00:14 – What does the life of a music entrepreneur look like?
- 00:37 – Is entrepreneurship about smarts?
- 01:18 – 10 things I did in 2017 as a music entrepreneur
- 01:38 – Songwriting
- 02:21 – Recording and releasing music
- 03:01 – Performing
- 03:22 – Blogging and writing
- 03:54 – Podcasting
- 04:14 – Making videos
- 04:36 – Organizing events
- 05:04 – Coaching
- 05:27 – Crowdfunding
- 05:49 – Miscellaneous
- 06:43 – How did you spend your time in 2017?
- 06:52 – The new eBook
Put your music career on overdrive by purchasing The New Music Industry book
Don’t forget to subscribe to The New Music Industry Podcast on Apple Podcasts