Photo courtesy: Catstar Images
How was your week?
Mine was a bit hectic, a bit tiring, and a lot of fun, with four separate performances, rehearsals, and regular tasks and assignments mixed in.
In any case, here’s what you might have missed from this last week on TME.
The 14, 15, 16-hour work day has risen to prominence. Is it really all it’s cracked up to be? Is it sustainable? Do you actually get more done burning your candle on both ends? Find out.
Looking for tips and best practices on what posts to boost on Facebook, and how? Check out this step-by-step video.
Music Industry How To
If you’d like to gain access to full-length guides at Music Industry How To, click here. I’m a staff writer with MIHT.
What is one of the most effective ways to get people out to your shows? By tying in with a current event, you can dramatically increase attendance and awareness for causes you care about.
Interested in sounding like Eddie Van Halen? Want to play impressive sounding licks at the drop of a dime? Even beginners can learn how. In this lesson, you will learn the two-hand tapping technique.
Other Noteworthy Items
- Upcoming event: The Question Community – September 18
- Upcoming event: The Classics – Celebrating Jazz Vocalists – September 21
Thanks for Reading!
If you want more, check out our last weekly digest from May.
Subscribe to the The New Music Industry Podcast on iTunes for more great content
Limited time offer – check out The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship Pro Packs
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 125 – Getting the Most Out of Your Social Media Marketing as a Musician – with Monica Strut - December 15, 2018
- Vanessa Ferrer of Merch Cat Shares How to Streamline & Increase Revenue with Merch - December 11, 2018
- Rise and Run Shares About Their Music & Forthcoming Singles - December 10, 2018