Photo courtesy: Catstar Images
October is fast turning into the month of gigs for me. How about you?
Here’s hoping this last week has been productive for you as ever. Let’s wind down with another weekly digest.
The latest episode of the podcast covers why you need to listen to audio on a daily basis if you’re on a journey of personal growth. The episode also contains some tips and ideas on what to listen to.
I’ve been working outside of Calgary (where I live) for the last two weeks. This guide features some of the things I’ve learned, and tips on what to do if you’re planning on leaving on work vacation.
New Guides at Music Industry How To
If you’d like to gain access to full-length guides at Music Industry How To, click here. In addition to myself, there are many industry experts that sharing their experience at MIHT.
There are many different ways to promote your music. Free promotion may not get you instant results, but it may have significant long-term value. Meanwhile, paid promotion might get you some immediate traction, but won’t necessarily last after you stop paying for it. So is it better to use free promotion, paid promotion, or both?
Are you new to guitar? Then you’re probably wondering what accessories to pick up. A capo is often seen as a tool for songwriters, but it can be helpful in a variety of different situations. Read this guide to find out how to use a capo, and why you’d want to.
Other Noteworthy Items
- Upcoming event: The Question Community – October 16
- Upcoming event: The Classics – Celebrating Jazz Vocalists – October 19
- Upcoming event: Long Jon Lev @ Red Bush Tea and Coffee Company – October 21
- Upcoming event: David Andrew Wiebe @ Vern’s – October 22
Thanks for Reading!
Looking for more to scan? Have a look at last week’s weekly digest.
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 154 – Why You Should Share Your Goals Part I - August 15, 2019
- 153 – A Step by Step Process for a Successful Release – with Paul Phelps of Outerloop - August 8, 2019
- What Effects Pedals do I Need for Electric Guitar? - July 12, 2019