Are you ready for the holiday season yet, and if not, are you starting to prepare?
It’s the biggest retail quarter of the year, so if you don’t take advantage, you might miss out.
Let’s get into this week’s weekly digest.
Every musician needs demos at one point or another. The question is, does it make sense for you to produce your own, or should you hire an experienced producer and engineer to help you? Can you use album tracks as demos? What’s the downside of creating your own demos? Find out.
September’s blog content has been packaged up into one convenient download called a resource pack. This 9,000-word, 39-page eBook contains updated versions of the best posts from last month. Interested? Learn more about our resource packs.
The latest podcast episode focuses in on investing. I’ve done some investing myself, and at some point, there’s a good chance you’ll be doing some investing of your own. But what exactly should you be investing in? This review of The Warren Buffett Way features five insights I learned from one of the world’s wealthiest man’s investing strategy.
New Guides at Music Industry How To
If you’d like to gain access to full-length guides at Music Industry How To, just follow the provided link. In addition to myself, there are many industry experts sharing their experience over there.
Ever thought about playing house concerts? House concerts aren’t for everybody, but they are amazing for artists looking to perform for attentive audiences. Find out how you can get booked for house concerts in this guide.
What is staccato? It’s a universal musical concept, and can be applied to just about any musical instrument. Staccato simply means “shortened duration.” But there’s a little more to it than that, and in this guide, you’ll learn how to apply it to your guitar playing.
Other Noteworthy Items
- Upcoming event: The Question Community – October 16
- Upcoming event: The Classics – Celebrating Jazz Vocalists – October 19
- Upcoming event: Long Jon Lev @ Red Bush Tea and Coffee Company – October 21
- Upcoming event: David Andrew Wiebe @ Vern’s – October 22
Thanks for Reading!
If you missed out on last week, you can also scan our previous weekly digest.
Subscribe to the The New Music Industry Podcast on iTunes for more great content
Limited time offer – check out The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship Pro Packs
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 125 – Getting the Most Out of Your Social Media Marketing as a Musician – with Monica Strut - December 15, 2018
- Vanessa Ferrer of Merch Cat Shares How to Streamline & Increase Revenue with Merch - December 11, 2018
- Rise and Run Shares About Their Music & Forthcoming Singles - December 10, 2018