How do you find inspiration as a songwriter? Are there any downsides to adding a revenue stream to your music career or business? All this and more in the latest The Music Entrepreneur HQ featured stories.
The Music Entrepreneur HQ Featured Stories
Even the best songwriters can sometimes get stuck. And, when you’re lacking inspiration, it can feel like everything you write comes out wrong. Sometimes, you just need to try something a little different. In this blog post, you’ll learn eight ways to bolster creativity for your next song.
It might seem like adding a revenue stream is always a good idea but that’s not always the case. You might find yourself dealing with unintended consequences if you go into it blindly. In this podcast episode, I explore both the pros and cons to diversifying your income.
You thought things would go one way. But they went another.
Unless you’re one of the fortunate few, this is probably your story.
So, what exactly does it take to succeed in music?
I’ve learned that you must develop consistency and a long-term mindset if you want to achieve anything significant.
If you’ve never heard that before, then you’re going to love what I share with you in my latest mini-book.
Additional business, personal development and spiritual articles you might be interested in:
- What Do You Do When You’re Waiting On Others To Advance Your Project?
- Always Consider the Long-Term Consequences of Your Short-Term Decisions
- The Lost Art of Mindfulness
- Your Purpose Matters
Thanks for Reading & Sharing!
You can find last week’s weekly digest here.
Subscribe to the The New Music Industry Podcast on iTunes for more great content
Limited time offer – check out The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship Pro Packs
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 125 – Getting the Most Out of Your Social Media Marketing as a Musician – with Monica Strut - December 15, 2018
- Vanessa Ferrer of Merch Cat Shares How to Streamline & Increase Revenue with Merch - December 11, 2018
- Rise and Run Shares About Their Music & Forthcoming Singles - December 10, 2018