Can music help you recover from drug addiction? How much progress can you make in your first month of adding a revenue stream? All this and more in the latest The Music Entrepreneur HQ featured stories.
The Music Entrepreneur HQ Featured Stories
Does music have a healing effect? How effective is music therapy? In this guest post, you’ll learn how music can help you recover from addictions.
A while back, I announced that I was planning to add a revenue stream to my business. You’re probably wondering how that’s been going so far. In the latest episode of the podcast, I share what I’ve been able to achieve after putting in about a month’s worth of work.
You might not be where you want to be in your music career.
But you do know there are possibilities beyond the ones you’re seeing right now.
I know for a fact you’re capable of more, and that’s the possibility I’m standing for. And, I will continue to stand for that possibility no matter what decisions you make.
So, if you’re ready to explore new possibilities, I want to invite you to have a look at my latest mini-book, The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship: 2018 Edition.
Business, marketing, personal development and spiritual musings you’ll find value in. I’d like to invite you to read:
- I’m a musician who ended up doing all the other stuff
- Most people’s beliefs go completely unquestioned and unexamined
- The do’s and don’ts of guest posting
Thanks for Reading & Sharing!
You can find the last weekly digest here.
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 151 – Sneak Preview: No Escape EP - June 20, 2019
- 150 – It’s Not Your Fault - June 13, 2019
- 149 – A Conversation on Networking & Collaboration – with Musician Brian Bob Young - June 6, 2019