Due to ongoing demand and production delays, pre-orders have temporarily reopened. Simply purchase the book through one of the links provided below, and I will send it to you the moment it’s ready. Bonuses can still be claimed until December 31, 2017.
One of the best parts about running The Music Entrepreneur and creating resources like this is that I get to connect with people just like you. People that are out there putting everything on the line in an effort to create art that matters.
Writing a book is no small matter. You often hear that it will be more work than you think it will be, and I found out firsthand that this could not be more true.
Ultimately, what matters is that my resources are helping you in some way. That’s what I care about.
There is still so much more to explore together, so much ground to cover. And that’s one of the reasons why I am working on a new book, a resource that’s packed with ideas to help you in your artistic, creative, music, and/or entrepreneurial career.
I’ll be honest – writing and publishing additional books has always been a part of my plan, but this one came about in a rather unique and spontaneous way. It was inspired.
One day, I sat down to write my weekly eBook. That’s something I was in the habit of doing at the time. I don’t think I wrote more than 1,000 words, and I immediately knew that what I was writing was more than just another eBook. So I decided that it needed to be turned into a full-length book.
The working title of the new book is Flashes of Elation: Navigating the World as a Sensitive, Creative Soul.
Here’s what Flashes of Elation is About
What do you struggle with most as an artist?
Do you feel like you’re constantly riding an emotional rollercoaster? Are you sensitive to other people, their emotions, your emotions, or various life events? Do you constantly obsess about small things? Are you easily bored? Do you find that your natural tendencies always get you into trouble, whether it’s with relationships, finances, or health?
I’ve talked to way too many of you to not know the kinds of things you wrestle with on a daily basis. As an artist myself, I’ve encountered my fair share of disappointments, frustration, challenge, and periods of self-loathing.
I don’t pretend to have the answer to all those problems. What I can offer is my experience.
In Flashes of Elation you will learn:
- How to be truly productive, and what that really means.
- How to stay inspired more of the time.
- The importance of personality types, and the dangers of ignoring your natural tendencies.
- Why collaboration can be the most beautiful, or most heartbreaking thing for artists.
- How perfectionism is holding you back, and what you can do to lessen its burden on you.
- The true meaning of “passion”, and the futility of trying to “find” it.
- How everything has the potential to become a “job” at some point, even something you love to do.
- Why frustration is unavoidable, and what it’s actually pointing to.
My goal is to make the book as empowering as possible, because I know how hard we can be on ourselves as artists.
Pre-Order Flashes of Elation Today
At this point, I’m about halfway done principle writing. No doubt, there is still work to do – writing, editing, cover design, and so on. But the book will be here before long, and that’s why I wanted to set up pre-orders sooner rather than later.
When you pre-order Flashes of Elation, you get:
- A signed copy of the paperback version
- The eBook version
- The audio version (read by yours truly)
- The My Top 10 Tips for Creatives eBook in the appendix
- Interview with Sean Harley [Tucker] in the appendix
- Audio version of the interview with Sean Harley [Tucker]
Click here to pre-order your copy. Pre-order bonuses are only available to those who claim this offer before the book is officially launched.
Read or Hear Samples from Flashes of Elation
While you’re waiting for the book to be released, you can explore quite a bit of material right here on the blog. Here are some sample chapters (first drafts) for your reading pleasure:
- Personality Types
- Working with Others
- Perfectionism (audio available)
- Passion (audio available)
- Jobs (audio available)
- Frustration (audio available)
If you like what you read, don’t forget that pre-orders are just a click away.
Also, let me know what design/color combination you like best. Feel free to leave a comment below.
1) Which one is your favorite? 2) Why? pic.twitter.com/SSA71zqjhO
— David Andrew Wiebe (@davidawiebe) March 14, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to connect with me, and I hope you’ll make the decision to pre-order Flashes of Elation.
As always, I’m doing everything in my power to get the word out about this new project. Anything you can do to help out is much appreciated. It really does mean the world to me.
Here’s to your continued creative success.
Purchase The New Music Industry book - click HERE for details
Subscribe to The New Music Industry Podcast on iTunes for more great content
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 081 – What Did I Accomplish in 2017? - February 22, 2018
- Weekly Digest: February 17, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- 080 – Secrets to Learning – with Ian Temple of Soundfly - February 15, 2018