Earlier this year, I wrote a post called How to Create Your Own Music Marketing Blueprint.
The objective of that article was twofold:
- To help you understand how marketing works. When you see marketing as something you need to do on an ongoing basis – rather than something you do in phases – it helps you to stay consistent in your promotional efforts and by extension helps you build your momentum. Momentum is only achieved through consistent effort.
- To help you create your own music marketing blueprint template. I shared with you how to create your own mind map to begin to think about the various marketing channels that are out there, how to make your written plan, and how to bring your plan into alignment with your goals. When you put all of these elements together, you have your own music marketing blueprint.
At the very end, I gave you an example of what a music marketing blueprint could look like. That is the graphic you see below.
Ideally, you should go through the entire process of building your own music marketing blueprint, as that’s where you’ll get the most value out of this “infographic”. When you create your personal blueprint, it helps you to clarify your goals and make a plan for their achievement. It helps you to recognize your strengths and weaknesses, and it helps you to identify potential marketing opportunities too.
But fundamentally, it all comes back to the why. If you don’t have any leverage on yourself, it can be hard to persist to make your dreams a reality. You need to get in touch with your desires and feel them in your gut.
In any case, thanks for checking out this week’s “infographic”. Please share it with anyone you think could benefit from it!
If you think this graphic will add value to your audience, please feel free to embed it on your website. Copy and paste the following code where you want the graphic to appear on your site:
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 151 – Sneak Preview: No Escape EP - June 20, 2019
- 150 – It’s Not Your Fault - June 13, 2019
- 149 – A Conversation on Networking & Collaboration – with Musician Brian Bob Young - June 6, 2019