Creative Conversations: From Idea to Impact is a physical offline forum for creatives looking to take a good idea through the creative process to make a big impact on the world, and is hosted by Candy Consulting.
Whether you’re already a creative professional or you’re just beginning to develop your creative side, if you’d like to push the limits of your creativity and make a living doing what you love to do, you will enjoy the discussions and topics that are explored at each monthly gathering. Everyone in attendance is encouraged to participate in the exercises and evolving conversations.
Our very own David Andrew Wiebe will be a returning guest conversation facilitator at this Friday’s gathering in Calgary. He will be sharing on My Top 10 Tips for Creatives, which has also been turned into a new eBook and audio course (click the link for more details).
This course covers:
- How to approach your work with clarity and purpose.
- How to gain more control over your work life.
- How to turn yourself into an idea-generating machine.
- How to stay inspired and build more confidence in yourself.
- How to boost your productivity and efficiency.
- How to simplify your life and to create focus for what matters.
- And more.
If you are interested in joining a group of creatives in learning how to create systems to support your ongoing creative work, here are the details for this month’s workshop:
April 8, 2016 at 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Creative Conversations: From Idea to Impact
The Candy Kid, 225 10 St. NW Calgary, AB
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us using our convenient contact forms. We’re happy to help you in whatever way we can.
For more information on when and where David Andrew Wiebe will be sharing, presenting or speaking next, make sure to check back at the events page regularly.
Latest posts by The Music Entrepreneur (see all)
- Improving Your Life With Automation [INFOGRAPHIC] - June 11, 2019
- How to Optimize Your WordPress Site [INFOGRAPHIC] - May 7, 2019
- 15 Ways to Make Better Use of Your Lunch Break [INFOGRAPHIC] - April 23, 2019