Start Your Year the Right Way: Goal-Setting, Planning & Achieving Big in Your Music Entrepreneurship Career

by David Andrew Wiebe

As we work hard to make our visions a reality, we can easily lose perspective on what we’re doing and why we’re doing it in the first place.

In the hustle-obsessed culture we live in, people mostly seem concerned with how many hours they’ve worked as opposed to whether they were doing something worthwhile with their time.

Imagine! Spending countless hours at work not knowing whether it has any bearing on your career or business.

If you spend more time thinking and reflecting, you’ll gain a lot of clarity around what to do next to get to where you want to go in your career. This will also help you progress towards your goals more rapidly. That’s what this book will give you access to.

Order on Amazon

The Essential Guide to Creative Entrepreneurship: Making and Selling Your Neon Yellow Tiger

by David Andrew Wiebe

In the gig economy, side hustles have become increasingly popular.

And, sometimes those side hustles end up becoming main hustles in the form of a small independent business.

But whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to make a living from your passion, there are some things you’re going to need to know. You’re going to need to increase your knowledge to run your own creative business.

That’s who this guide is for.

Order on Amazon

The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship: 2018 Edition

by David Andrew Wiebe

What is music entrepreneurship?

When you combine music and entrepreneurship, you get a whole new category called music entrepreneurship.

Music entrepreneurs are on the cutting-edge of the music industry, leading the way in innovation. They take their fate into their own hands and build fulfilling and profitable careers that help them achieve their goals and dreams.

Order on Amazon

The New Music Industry: Adapting, Growing, and Thriving in The Information Age

by David Andrew Wiebe

The music industry has changed.

If you want to be successful now and in the times to come as a musician, you must be willing to take a new approach to your career.

The highly-acclaimed The New Music Industry features a detailed explanation of the changes impacting musicians and the industry at large, a comprehensive marketing plan for musicians, and even a deep dive into personal development and business mentality to get your thinking right. After all, mindset accounts for 80% of success. The other 20% is up to you.

Order on Amazon