Thanks for dropping by The Music Entrepreneur HQ.
We’ve got a quick five-question survey we’d love for you to answer.
As you know, we ask for feedback ongoingly and regularly so that we can provide you with the best information and content possible.
This new survey pertains to both independent musicians and independent music consumers.
We’d like to get a good sense of:
- How you’re making money right now.
- How you wish you could be making money as an artist.
- What strategies you’d put in place to become a stay at home artist.
- Your favorite way to buy music. Yes, we want to know how you prefer to buy music.
Your answers to these questions will help us determine what direction to go in with our next software/SaaS project or solution to help you, the musician, do what you love to do for a living.
Your support is appreciated. Please share this survey with your friends, so we can gather as many relevant responses as quickly as possible.
As always, we appreciate you and want to thank you in advance for your time.
Here’s the survey for you to fill out:
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 157 – I Have $1,000,000 Dollars to Spend – How do I Take My Record Label National? - September 26, 2019
- New Independent Music Survey - September 26, 2019
- Where Funnels Fall Short - September 23, 2019