2019 is here!
What do you hope to accomplish this year?
I’m looking forward to causing Breakthrough in more people’s lives.
And, I have a new way of approaching things that I didn’t have in 2018. I have access to something more.
I’m not looking to repeat 2018, as it didn’t necessarily represent evolution on the scale I was hoping for. It was a good year, and I learned a lot.
But I didn’t accomplish many things I was hoping to accomplish. Personal growth is probably the most significant takeaway from the year and that is something I will be carrying into the New Year.
With that, let’s look at what’s ahead for 2019.
What’s in Store for 2019?
Every year, I like to make a bit of a prediction about what’s to come.
Sometimes I make general statements around the theme of the year, like I did at the beginning of 2018. Most of the time, I don’t make specific predictions, and I won’t be making any this year either.
Personally, I can already see that 2019 will be a year revolving around decisions – decisions to do with what to keep and what to let go of. Decisions around what’s important to me and what isn’t. These could even be life changing decisions.
In a more general sense, let’s analyze the number 19 to better understand what’s to come. This is more intuitive read on what’s to come than anything.
The number 1 signifies manifestation. The beginning of something new. Not necessarily new beginnings but the manifestation of something that’s already in motion. It’s not a 0 but a 1.
The number 9 signifies completion. The end of a chapter. Some say this sounds sad, but that’s not always the case. It could just as easily be the completion of something small. It could be incremental changes in yourself and in the people and environment around you.
Together, we have 19, which can be a bit confusing. What do you get when you add manifestation to completion? Well, it could be as straightforward as the completion of manifestation.
So, that would be something coming to its peak, its climax. It could be the moment you’ve been waiting for. It could represent transition. And, there’s always the chance it’s the end of something you’ve taken joy in to this point.
Regardless, we should not fear change as change is a constant in life. Change causes us to evaluate how we’ve gotten to where we are. And, that can often be a healthy thing.
Change is coming in 2019. Are you ready for it?
What’s in Store for The Music Entrepreneur HQ in 2019?
It’s not “business as usual” here at The Music Entrepreneur HQ. New initiatives are being set into motion. Projects are being brought to completion. New approaches are being taken based on past experiences and new findings.
We’ve been developing our brand, which now stands for Confidence, Breakthrough and Fulfillment. Spoiler alert: These will be my theme words for the year as well.
So, the content we create will also be revolving around these words. We want to create content that boosts your Confidence, causes Breakthrough in your career, and results in the Fulfillment of your goals and dreams.
And, as an overarching theme, we have Completion. There are many projects sitting on my hard drive just waiting to be finished. Nothing good can come out of things that aren’t available to the people who need it most. So, it’s time to get things done.
Here are a few things I see coming together in 2019:
- Flashes of Elation: I haven’t forgotten about this book. I have some editing work ahead of me, but I’m looking to take an aggressive approach to getting this work complete in 2019. I sense that it will connect with many people. I’m not saying that’s not the case with other projects I’ve launched. But there’s something special about this one.
- The Essential Guide to Creative Entrepreneurship: If you’ve been staying up to date with the blog, you may have suspected already that I’ve been working on this handbook. This will likely be the first project to be completed in 2019, and I think it’s an important one based on some of the other projects I’m involved in.
- Growth Hacking for Musicians: I’m planning to turn this podcast series into a book and maybe a course as well. I’m excited about this one, and I’m thinking about conducting my own growth hacking experiment to demonstrate what’s possible.
- Other handbooks: The success of The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship has me thinking about launching other easily digestible handbooks on a variety of relevant topics.
I’m looking forward to many things in 2019. Writing, podcasting, making videos, traveling, exercising, playing music, speaking, connecting with people on a deeper level and maybe even skateboarding.
And, again, I’m most looking forward to causing breakthroughs in your lives and careers.
2019 is here. Seize the moment.
Register for the FREE Webinar: Digital Marketing Essentials for Musicians
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 147 – How to Hypercharge Your Music Career with Funnels – with John Oszajca of Music Marketing Manifesto - May 23, 2019
- 146 – Digital Marketing Essentials for Musicians Webinar (Register Now) - May 10, 2019
- 145 – Becoming a Full-Time Musician – with Producer, Singer-Songwriter Malcom “Bubba” McCarthy - May 2, 2019