Are you looking to get more publicity for your music or band? Do you wish a major media outlet would cover your story?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, we learn from the best. Ariel Hyatt of Cyber PR sheds light on the current state of publicity in the music industry as well as what she’s excited about creating.
- 01:30 – What brought you to this point of helping musicians and music related brands?
- 03:51 – Dyslexia
- 04:50 – How long did it take for you and your company to get established in your space?
- 08:39 – Creative projects are closed loops
- 09:41 – The dangers of comparison
- 12:29 – How important is publicity for musicians and what is PR?
- 14:13 – FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened
- 15:40 – The media will cover you if you have something newsworthy to share
- 19:11 – The grind
- 23:05 – How effective are press releases?
- 25:53 – Copywriting skills
- 26:57 – Why write books?
- 35:39 – Is there a project you’re fired up about working on right now?
- 37:58 – Am I on track? – An assessment of The Music Entrepreneur HQ business
- 45:35 – Concluding thoughts
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 151 – Sneak Preview: No Escape EP - June 20, 2019
- 150 – It’s Not Your Fault - June 13, 2019
- 149 – A Conversation on Networking & Collaboration – with Musician Brian Bob Young - June 6, 2019