Do you know what funnels are? Are you using them to promote your music? What level of success have your achieved with your marketing funnels?
- 01:11 – Four record deals!? – John’s story
- 07:16 – What led to your breakthrough?
- 16:50 – Trying and failing – finding a winning formula
- 20:56 – What type of results do musicians achieve with your method?
- 28:07 – What are the main upsides of using funnels to build an audience?
- 31:50 – Are there any hiccups or downsides to the method?
- 35:20 – What’s the biggest challenge you’ve encountered as an entrepreneur?
- 38:15 – What’s the biggest victory you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 43:47 – Are there any books or other resources that have helped you on your journey?
- 47:29 – Is there anything else I should have asked?
Founder & CEO at The Music Entrepreneur HQ
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a performance schedule with Long Jon Lev and Adrenalize. If you'd like to be notified whenever the blog is updated, click here to subscribe.
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 154 – Why You Should Share Your Goals Part I - August 15, 2019
- 153 – A Step by Step Process for a Successful Release – with Paul Phelps of Outerloop - August 8, 2019
- What Effects Pedals do I Need for Electric Guitar? - July 12, 2019