Is it possible for musicians to earn money from their passion? Where can musicians go to learn the skills, they need, to increase their effectiveness?
- 00:34 – Are you investing in your ongoing education?
- 01:30 – Introductions
- 01:39 – What brought you to this point?
- 08:30 – Do you need permission to be a musician?
- 12:51 – What is the Profitable Musician Summit?
- 16:40 – What have you learned from putting on the Profitable Musician Summit?
- 19:46 – What has been the response to the Profitable Musician Summit?
- 21:28 – Is it even possible to be a profitable musician?
- 23:11 – People are stopped by the smallest things
- 24:35 – Make the commitment first, work out the details later
- 25:28 – Making money in music
- 28:14 – What are your thoughts on music entrepreneurship?
- 30:49 – Learning from failures
- 32:05 – What are some of the biggest challenges you’ve encountered as an entrepreneur?
- 34:41 – Getting coaching
- 35:55 – What are some of the biggest successes you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 37:11 – Hacking book writing
- 38:39 – Are there any books or resources that have helped you on your journey?
- 40:07 – Is there anything else I should have asked?
Founder & CEO at The Music Entrepreneur HQ
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a performance schedule with Long Jon Lev and Adrenalize. If you'd like to be notified whenever the blog is updated, click here to subscribe.
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 151 – Sneak Preview: No Escape EP - June 20, 2019
- 150 – It’s Not Your Fault - June 13, 2019
- 149 – A Conversation on Networking & Collaboration – with Musician Brian Bob Young - June 6, 2019