If your music isn’t going to sell, wouldn’t you like to know sooner rather than later? Is there a way you can rapidly release music at less risk to test the market?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I share what a Minimum Viable Product is as well as how The Essential Guide to Creative Entrepreneurship came into being and who it’s for.
- 00:34 – The Essential Guide to Creative Entrepreneurship
- 00:50 – The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship
- 01:46 – Minimum viable product
- 04:46 – An offer that converts
- 05:05 – The inception and development of The Essential Guide to Creative Entrepreneurship book
- 08:16 – What is The Essential Guide to Creative Entrepreneurship about?
- 11:28 – Creating a series of Essential Guides
Subscribe to the The New Music Industry Podcast on iTunes for more great content
Check out the #1 Amazon best-seller The Essential Guide to Creative Entrepreneurship
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 141 – Creating a Minimum Viable Product That Sells as a Musician or Music Entrepreneur in 2019 - March 14, 2019
- 140 – New Book: Start Your Year the Right Way - March 8, 2019
- 139 – Update Regarding The Headquarters Membership - February 28, 2019