If you’ve been following along with our podcast and website, you might be wondering what happened to The Headquarters membership.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I share about some the changes I decided to make to The Headquarters membership and what that’s going to mean for you.
- 00:34 – Recent Facebook Live
- 01:08 – First ever Facebook Live for The Music Entrepreneur HQ
- 01:38 – An update regarding The Headquarters membership
- 02:03 – New format for the membership site
- 03:21 – Self-serve book order form
- 04:31 – Resources you can expect to get access to with membership
- 05:12 – Final thoughts
The audio you’re about to hear is from another recent Facebook Live.
I’m planning to do more of these moving forward, so I’m going to try to let you know when that is so that you can ask questions and interact with me while I’m Live.
And, as you’re about to find out, I’m still working out the kinks.
The audio quality in this episode isn’t great, because I think it was my camera picking up my voice instead of my mic.
Anyway, there are bound to be some hiccups along the way, and I’m hoping to get this figured out in future Lives.
So, with that, here’s an update regarding The Headquarters membership:
Transcription coming soon.
Subscribe to the The New Music Industry Podcast on iTunes for more great content
Check out the #1 Amazon best-seller The Essential Guide to Creative Entrepreneurship
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 141 – Creating a Minimum Viable Product That Sells as a Musician or Music Entrepreneur in 2019 - March 14, 2019
- 140 – New Book: Start Your Year the Right Way - March 8, 2019
- 139 – Update Regarding The Headquarters Membership - February 28, 2019