What is one of the biggest challenges facing musicians today? How can this problem be solved?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I introduce a new community project I’m working on called Your Music Matters. You will also discover how you can help make this a reality.
- 00:34 – Recent Facebook Live
- 00:59 – Introduction
- 01:24 – Where the work gets done
- 03:19 – Why start another project?
- 06:30 – What is Your Music Matters?
- 12:29 – Asking for support
- 18:33 – Follow us on our blog and social media
- 19:52 – Conclusion
Today I wanted to share with you the audio from a recent Facebook Live I did.
This Facebook Live wasn’t for The Music Entrepreneur HQ, but rather for a separate not for profit community project I started called Your Music Matters.
You might have a lot of questions as to why I started this project, what my intentions are and what it’s all about, but that’s something I speak to in the audio you’re about hear.
So, let’s get into it:
Transcription coming soon.
Subscribe to the The New Music Industry Podcast on iTunes for more great content
Check out the #1 Amazon best-seller The Essential Guide to Creative Entrepreneurship
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 141 – Creating a Minimum Viable Product That Sells as a Musician or Music Entrepreneur in 2019 - March 14, 2019
- 140 – New Book: Start Your Year the Right Way - March 8, 2019
- 139 – Update Regarding The Headquarters Membership - February 28, 2019