Have you ever thought about composing? Have you already started your career? Are you interested in taking your composing game to the next level?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I talk to composer Steven Lebetkin, who shares about his forthcoming release, Perpetuum Immobile, New Age Chamber Music and his specific way of approaching composition.
- 00:14 – Introductions
- 00:23 – Who is Steven Lebetkin?
- 02:23 – Perpetuum Immobile
- 05:29 – What is New Age Chamber Music?
- 10:11 – Is it costlier to work with real instruments and musicians?
- 12:30 – Who are you influenced by?
- 17:33 – Is there a specific way you approach composition and making music?
- 22:24 – Is there a specific message you’re looking to share with your audience through your music?
- 27:32 – What are your plans moving forward?
- 29:23 – Is there anything else I should have asked?
Subscribe to the The New Music Industry Podcast on iTunes for more great content
Limited time offer – check out The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship Pro Packs
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 121 – Growth Hacking for Musicians Part 2: Strategy - November 16, 2018
- 3 Things I Learned from Composer Steven Lebetkin - November 15, 2018
- Building Your Team as a Creative Entrepreneur - November 14, 2018