Have you ever thought about composing? Have you already started your career? Are you interested in taking your composing game to the next level?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I talk to composer Steven Lebetkin, who shares about his forthcoming release, Perpetuum Immobile, New Age Chamber Music and his specific way of approaching composition.
- 00:14 – Introductions
- 00:23 – Who is Steven Lebetkin?
- 02:23 – Perpetuum Immobile
- 05:29 – What is New Age Chamber Music?
- 10:11 – Is it costlier to work with real instruments and musicians?
- 12:30 – Who are you influenced by?
- 17:33 – Is there a specific way you approach composition and making music?
- 22:24 – Is there a specific message you’re looking to share with your audience through your music?
- 27:32 – What are your plans moving forward?
- 29:23 – Is there anything else I should have asked?
Subscribe to the The New Music Industry Podcast on iTunes for more great content
Trying to figure out how to get your music in front of more people? You'll love The New Music Industry book
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 137 – Doing Whatever it Takes - February 14, 2019
- 136 – How to Create Your Music Career Strategy for 2019 - February 7, 2019
- 135 – The Secret to Success in Music – with Drummer and Career Coach Matt Starr - February 1, 2019