What is your purpose? What were you meant to accomplish in your lifetime? Are you living life to your fullest?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I interview Jules Schroeder of Unconventional Life. She shares how she came to understand her purpose in this world, how she encourages others to live a life of passion, what we can do to find a platform for our message, and much more.
- 00:14 – Introductions
- 00:25 – How would you describe what you do?
- 02:08 – Multipotentialites and the traditional model of success
- 04:10 – Creating a connection through passion
- 06:16 – Near death experience
- 10:24 – Spiritual experiences and living life to the fullest
- 15:05 – What does music entrepreneurship mean to you?
- 20:04 – Being unreasonable
- 21:46 – The unconventional life is becoming the conventional life
- 26:37 – What is your number one tip for building a podcast audience?
- 30:28 – How do you find a platform for your message?
- 35:43 – Are there any books you recommend?
- 37:11 – Closing thoughts
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 151 – Sneak Preview: No Escape EP - June 20, 2019
- 150 – It’s Not Your Fault - June 13, 2019
- 149 – A Conversation on Networking & Collaboration – with Musician Brian Bob Young - June 6, 2019