What is your purpose? What were you meant to accomplish in your lifetime? Are you living life to your fullest?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I interview Jules Schroeder of Unconventional Life. She shares how she came to understand her purpose in this world, how she encourages others to live a life of passion, what we can do to find a platform for our message, and much more.
- 00:14 – Introductions
- 00:25 – How would you describe what you do?
- 02:08 – Multipotentialites and the traditional model of success
- 04:10 – Creating a connection through passion
- 06:16 – Near death experience
- 10:24 – Spiritual experiences and living life to the fullest
- 15:05 – What does music entrepreneurship mean to you?
- 20:04 – Being unreasonable
- 21:46 – The unconventional life is becoming the conventional life
- 26:37 – What is your number one tip for building a podcast audience?
- 30:28 – How do you find a platform for your message?
- 35:43 – Are there any books you recommend?
- 37:11 – Closing thoughts
Are you ready to unlock your potential?
Tired of things not going as you want them to? Not getting the kinds of results you'd like to see in your career?
You know as well as I do that you're capable of more. Wouldn't you love to unlock your full potential as a musician or music entrepreneur? Wouldn't you love to take your career beyond?
I'm standing for that possibility, and I'm here to help.
So, join me in discovering new possibilities for yourself. It all starts here. Download your free report to get started.
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 111 – The Life of a Musician, Conductor, Life Coach and Author – with Dobbs Franks - September 20, 2018
- 110 – Who Do You Align Yourself With? - September 13, 2018
- 109 – The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship Pro Pack - September 6, 2018