Music is your passion. I get it.
And, if you want to keep it a fun hobby, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.
But if you’re thinking about making a serious go of it, you might want to embrace the business side of it too.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I answer the question, “why business?”
- 00:14 – Recording a podcast episode away from home
- 00:43 – Why business?
- 02:07 – The music industry itself is a business
- 02:45 – Thinking like a business owner
- 06:05 – Two men are responsible for most of the top 100 hits in the last 10 to 20 years
- 08:06 – Freedom
- 09:47 – Why do you choose business?
Purchase The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship book - Buy it on Amazon
Purchase the How to Record, Promote & Sell Your New Music Release eBook
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- Are You Enjoying Your Freedom as a Musician or Music Entrepreneur? - June 22, 2018
- How Can You Become More Endorsable as a Musician or Music Entrepreneur? - June 22, 2018
- Weekly Digest: June 22, 2018 - June 22, 2018