Music is your passion. I get it.
And, if you want to keep it a fun hobby, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.
But if you’re thinking about making a serious go of it, you might want to embrace the business side of it too.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I answer the question, “why business?”
- 00:14 – Recording a podcast episode away from home
- 00:43 – Why business?
- 02:07 – The music industry itself is a business
- 02:45 – Thinking like a business owner
- 06:05 – Two men are responsible for most of the top 100 hits in the last 10 to 20 years
- 08:06 – Freedom
- 09:47 – Why do you choose business?
Are you ready to unlock your potential?
Tired of things not going as you want them to? Not getting the kinds of results you'd like to see in your career?
You know as well as I do that you're capable of more. Wouldn't you love to unlock your full potential as a musician or music entrepreneur? Wouldn't you love to take your career beyond?
I'm standing for that possibility, and I'm here to help.
So, join me in discovering new possibilities for yourself. It all starts here. Download your free report to get started.
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 111 – The Life of a Musician, Conductor, Life Coach and Author – with Dobbs Franks - September 20, 2018
- 110 – Who Do You Align Yourself With? - September 13, 2018
- 109 – The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship Pro Pack - September 6, 2018