These days, recording data doesn’t get captured the way it used to. This leads to incomplete metadata and a loss of opportunity for those involved in the recording process.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, Deborah Fairchild of VEVA Sound shares about how easy it can be to collect the right data with their Studio Collect plugin.
- 00:14 – Introductions
- 00:24 – What is VEVA Sound?
- 01:52 – Why is metadata so important?
- 03:51 – Why aren’t studios collecting recording data anymore?
- 09:33 – What are some common mistakes engineers make in recording data
- 11:14 – What have you seen people do with collecting data that surprised you?
- 13:20 – How does the Studio Collect Suite plugin work?
- 15:43 – Do you need a plugin like SCP to begin collecting recording data?
- 16:37 – How can metadata help with monetization?
- 18:18 – Where do you see things going next with metadata?
- 19:44 – What advice do you have for audio engineers?
- 20:50 – Conclusion
Are you ready to unlock your potential?
Tired of things not going as you want them to? Not getting the kinds of results you'd like to see in your career?
You know as well as I do that you're capable of more. Wouldn't you love to unlock your full potential as a musician or music entrepreneur? Wouldn't you love to take your career beyond?
I'm standing for that possibility, and I'm here to help.
So, join me in discovering new possibilities for yourself. It all starts here. Download your free report to get started.
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- Weekly Digest: August 3, 2018 - August 3, 2018
- 104 – Progress Update: Writing Articles for Medium - August 2, 2018
- Weekly Digest: July 27, 2018 - July 27, 2018