Do you wish you could work with Nashville session musicians on your next release? Are you having a hard time finding the right kind of players for your recording project?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I talk to Andrew Galucki of Nashville For Hire, who shares about working with session musicians and the ups and downs of the entrepreneurial life.
- 00:14 – Introductions
- 00:32 – What is Nashville For Hire?
- 02:48 – Country music
- 04:28 – Visiting Nashville
- 05:07 – Networking
- 07:11 – How do you determine your focus?
- 11:02 – Self-inflicted pressure
- 13:01 – Finding quality session players
- 14:59 – Second guessing your purchases
- 16:00 – Isn’t it expensive to hire quality session players for your project?
- 18:04 – What is the biggest advantage of working with Nashville session musicians?
- 19:11 – Delegating and trusting others with work
- 21:43 – How do you market your business, and what channel has worked best for you?
- 30:21 – What is the biggest challenge of selling to musicians, producers, and engineers?
- 33:45 – Adding value vs. fly by night
- 35:05 – What are some of the biggest struggles you’ve encountered as an entrepreneur?
- 38:57 – Focus and adapting your approach
- 41:16 – What are some of the biggest victories you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 44:09 – Comparison and entrepreneurial insecurity
- 44:57 – Which books have inspired and helped you on your journey?
- 50:15 – Donald Miller, Blue Like Jazz and Steve Taylor
- 51:24 – What tools and apps are you using to run your business?
Are you ready to unlock your potential?
Tired of things not going as you want them to? Not getting the kinds of results you'd like to see in your career?
You know as well as I do that you're capable of more. Wouldn't you love to unlock your full potential as a musician or music entrepreneur? Wouldn't you love to take your career beyond?
I'm standing for that possibility, and I'm here to help.
So, join me in discovering new possibilities for yourself. It all starts here. Download your free report to get started.
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- Weekly Digest: August 3, 2018 - August 3, 2018
- 104 – Progress Update: Writing Articles for Medium - August 2, 2018
- Weekly Digest: July 27, 2018 - July 27, 2018