Are you working yourself to the bone? Do you have time to step back and enjoy life? Are you being effective with your time, or are you in an endless pursuit of productivity?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I talk to James Schramko of SuperFastBusiness and tease out some amazing insights into building a business and life you love.
- 00:14 – Introductions
- 00:45 – What is Effective Hourly Rate (or EHR)?
- 09:31 – Overcoming mental blocks around building a team
- 18:03 – What holds business owners back from creating an offer that converts?
- 27:26 – How do you transition from hourly pricing to value pricing?
- 28:48 – Profit Formula Template
- 29:33 – Customer Lifetime Value
- 32:24 – How to generate referrals
- 35:29 – Ascension model vs. Chocolate wheel
- 44:11 – The recurring subscription business model
- 48:27 – What do you feel has contributed to the success of your book?
- 53:13 – How do you stay up to date in your industry?
- 54:05 – Closing remarks
Subscribe to the The New Music Industry Podcast on iTunes for more great content
Trying to figure out how to get your music in front of more people? You'll love The New Music Industry book
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 137 – Doing Whatever it Takes - February 14, 2019
- 136 – How to Create Your Music Career Strategy for 2019 - February 7, 2019
- 135 – The Secret to Success in Music – with Drummer and Career Coach Matt Starr - February 1, 2019