What should one be doing to advance their career? How should they be spending their time as a music entrepreneur?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I reflect back on 2017 and talk about 10 things I did to move my career forward.
- 00:14 – What does the life of a music entrepreneur look like?
- 00:37 – Is entrepreneurship about smarts?
- 01:18 – 10 things I did in 2017 as a music entrepreneur
- 01:38 – Songwriting
- 02:21 – Recording and releasing music
- 03:01 – Performing
- 03:22 – Blogging and writing
- 03:54 – Podcasting
- 04:14 – Making videos
- 04:36 – Organizing events
- 05:04 – Coaching
- 05:27 – Crowdfunding
- 05:49 – Miscellaneous
- 06:43 – How did you spend your time in 2017?
- 06:52 – The new eBook
Are you ready to unlock your potential?
Tired of things not going as you want them to? Not getting the kinds of results you'd like to see in your career?
You know as well as I do that you're capable of more. Wouldn't you love to unlock your full potential as a musician or music entrepreneur? Wouldn't you love to take your career beyond?
I'm standing for that possibility, and I'm here to help.
So, join me in discovering new possibilities for yourself. It all starts here. Download your free report to get started.
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 111 – The Life of a Musician, Conductor, Life Coach and Author – with Dobbs Franks - September 20, 2018
- 110 – Who Do You Align Yourself With? - September 13, 2018
- 109 – The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship Pro Pack - September 6, 2018