No matter how well you plan, things can fall through the cracks. Sometimes, they will go horribly askew. It happens to everyone.
So, it’s not about trying to dodge difficult situations. It’s about how you respond to them.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, you’ll learn about the importance of going with the flow.
- 00:14 – Hi, I’m David Andrew Wiebe
- 00:20 – Going with the flow
- 00:38 – You can’t control the results
- 00:57 – How to be flexible when performing with other bands
Purchase The New Music Industry book - click HERE for details
Subscribe to The New Music Industry Podcast on iTunes for more great content
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 061 – How Important is Fan Engagement? – with Eddie Meehan of Wonderful Union - September 19, 2017
- 060 – Go With The Flow - September 12, 2017
- 059 – Why Read Books? - September 5, 2017